Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Anyway - check out this blog: http://www.hulachickabella.blogspot.com It is super and she has some cool things on her blog.
This woman is giving away an entire starter kit thing - check it out here:
Have fun and good luck to all!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 facts about myslef:
1. I am hopelessly addicted to Tinkerbell (ha as if you couldn't tell by my blog huh?) and have been since I first saw her at the age of 2.
2. I have 2 adorable children... My boy is 8 and my daughter is 4. They are the greatest gifts and I am blessed to have them in my life.
3. I went to the same Art College (21 years later) as where my mother and father met.
4. I am a die hard OBAMA SUPPORTER and I am all for human rights!
5. I had premonition dreams about my husband before I met him... so when I met him on March of 2003... it was literally love at first sight!
6. I have always dreamed of being a country singer... (even though I have NO voice for it!)
7. and lastly, I play DARTS of all things on a league on Monday nights... and I have come to realize that I am doing pretty good for being a rookie!
Now you want 7 picks? Well... these are going to be kind of random because I don't know that many people that have blogs... so here are my 7 bloggers who I am tagging:
1. Jillabella - Ink, Stamp, & Scrap --- She doesn't know me but I stalk her blog daily and love it!
2. Lori - Inking Aloud --- She also doesn't know me but I LOVE her creations and am excited to see her blogs when they are delivered to my email box.
3. Angela - Inky Button --- One of the first Bellas I ever met, and had a blast cropping with her!
4. Sherrie - Card Creme --- Again doesn't know me, but she is delivered to my inbox when ever she blogs.
5. Suzy - Paper Monkey --- Just adore her!
6. Lynn - The Queen's Scene --- Another Stalked woman by someone she doesn't know!
and last but not least:
7. Joanne B - Just a little something --- Yet one more woman who doesn't know that she is being stalked and "CASEd" on an almost daily occasion!
Okay ladies have fun!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
I have some storage solutions that I HAVE to share with you all later today... I will work on that in the next couple hours.
For now go to DAWNS BLOG and see her beeeeeeeautiful blog and the candy she is giving away!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Friday, August 15, 2008
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Friday, August 8, 2008
Do you see the bellas in all the different rooms of the house? I have Bubblebella in the top left corner taking a bath behind "smoked glass". (You know all bathrooms have foggy windows). I have a Fella (I used fisherfella) standing in bedroom putting his change on the dresser - Purple curtains. and then downstairs is their daughter "cosmobella"... she is looking out the window with the flowerbox waiting for the friends to come party with her.
I tried to zoom in so that you can see the door... it is sooo cute.. All cut pieces of paper, so the different "panels" of the door all pop, and then the window is covered with chrystal effects so that it looks like glass in real life. See the little sign, it says Happy is the home that shelters a friend. Each siding board is laid down individually... and the grass is "mowed" perfectly! It is SOOO much cuter than these pictures show!
When you open the box it litterally "Raises the Roof" to the house. Each shingle has been punched out (3/4" circle punch) and then each one was individually shadowed and spounged and glued on one by one.
I was trying to show some of the things that you can do with a house (what the family that is having a house built by habitat for humanity will be able to do now.) So take a bath, have a room to collect money, have parties/friends, and in the background I have all the kids playing in the back yard. Two big trees with a tire swing (Good Year of course) and 3 kids playing with bugs.
The "latch" is just a piece of fiber that wraps around a cloud and a piece of "yard" to close the door.
When you open the latch and open the top of the box, I have the dividers inside... but you can also see that in the trees there are 2 squirrels playing and a blue bird sitting in it's own home. (Hidden message: Other things get homes from the one home that you build in partnership with Habitat for Humanity). Of course this picture shows the dividers as well... There is Birthday, Thank you, Just because, and For you (blank cards)
I will be showing the cards I put inside in the next couple days.